Eaglecrest Terrain Park Series 2017:
Feb. 25th - Porcupine Rail Jam - 11am to 2pm
-come ride the rails and get cool prizes on Muskeg. Waivers must be signed and turned into an Eaglecrest employee before entering the terrain park.
Mar. 11th - Sourdough Open Jam
Mar. 25th - Sourdough Jam
Liability forms are required to participate in any of the terrain park series - HERE
*more information to come
1. Look before you leap
- Scope around the jumps first, not over them.
- Know your landings are clear and clear yourself out of the landing area.
- Be aware that the features change constantly due to weather, usage, grooming and time of day.
2. Easy style it
- Start small and work your way up. Inverted aerials are NOT allowed.
- Freestyle skills require maintaining control on the ground and in the air.
- Do not attempt any features unless you have sufficient ability and experience to do so safely.
3. Respect gets respect
- From the lift line through the park
- Respect the terrain and others, One person on a feature at a time, Wait your turn and call your start, Always clear the landing area quickly
- Respect all signs and stay off closed terrain and features